Stephanie McNeal is a certified relationship educator, licensed in Identity and Destiny and former Women’s Ministry Leader. And for 10 years, she was known as a Forgiveness Coach and after fully embracing her call is a Minister of Reconciliation. But, none of those credentials mattered because one day, she was confronted with the truth and realized that although forgiveness was on her lips, it wasn’t in her heart. It was her ministry, but it wasn’t her mastery until she changed her mindset.
Today, she is an author of her memoir Freed 2 Love - How Forgiveness Can Heal You From Broken Pieces to Master Peace, speaker and podcast host of The Freed 2 Love Podcast and teaches her powerful mindset shift - P.R.E.S.S. (acronym for perseverance, resilience, endurance, submission and supplication). This powerful mindset shift empowers women to walk out their own forgiveness lifestyle daily which translates in their lives to peace, freedom and success.
Here are key questions to ask during this initial interview:
- What kind of issues do you typically work with?
- Do you have any certification?
- What type of education or training do you have?
- How many years of experience in life coaching do you have?
- What is the usual length of sessions that you offer?
- What is the usual duration of your coaching relationships with your clients?
- Are you available for follow-up to a session, such as a phone or email follow-up?
- Do you give assignments, such as writing in a journal or reading?
- What is your fee per session, and do you offer any multi-session packages?